Laughter is the Best Medicine

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ready or not here I go!

No more secrets in my life. I am taking the plunge and starting a blog, thanks to my dear friend Rachel. It has been something I've been thinking about doing for some time now. It should be a fun and easy way to stay connected with family and friends through this next cancer adventure. A place to share my updates and activities during cancer treatments. As soon as I figure out how to do this there will be more posts in the future.

We had a fabulous Christmas. Filled with an abundance of love and support from our family and friends. The acts of kindness, love, service, gifts and money made for a very special Christmas.

Ta Ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. You're my hero, TerriLyn. Thank you for sharing your courage with us. It's amazing that you can be so selfless even in your trials. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you very much!

    I'm available this week to assist with children, please let me know when you need help.

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture!! What a great sense of humor!! We love you and your amazing family!
    Thank you for sharing this new cancer adventure with us.
    The Mackey family is with you all the way! We are available to help with meals and with anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of your family TerriLyn! You guys are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete